£300.00 - £350.00 Per Month
Temporary | Full Time
Teaching Personnel are looking to speak to Teaching Assistants that are looking to work in Primary Schools in Bexhill and Hastings, on either a daily or long-term supply basis.
Teaching Personnel is the UK’s leading education recruitment agency. Since 1996 we have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff who have chosen us to help them find work in UK classrooms. Our mission statement captures the essence of what we do, the services we provide and what is really important about the work undertaken by our branches.
Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status.
If you are a talented, dynamic and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant with a passion to inspire and help children learn, then we would like to hear from you!
If you have been working with children recently and want to work with as a teaching assistant do get in touch.
You will need to be;
- A fully qualified teaching assistant or have relevant experience working with children.
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to supporting learning.
- Adaptable and reliable.
All candidates who register with Teaching Personnel will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email confirmation for all bookings.
- £50 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
- Access to your own availability area via the Teaching Personnel website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Don't miss out on an appointment for this term.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.