£60 - £80 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Protocol education are looking to recruit SEND Teaching Assistants to work on a 1-2-1 basis with pupils across early years. You will be part of a school who puts children's welfare in the forefront of their teaching, preparing them for their futures.
Having a calm, patient and resilient disposition is vital; you will be working with different children who have different needs - this can be challenging, but extremely rewarding. Supporting children to reach their full potential and encouraging them to engage in learning, you will be motivating and supporting them on a day to day basis. If you have had previous experience providing 1-2-1 support within a mainstream setting, this will be an advantage.
You will have:
- A passion for education
- Previous experience supporting children, in early years preferably
- SEN experience
- The ability to build successful relationships with children
- A supportive approach towards pupils
- Working within early years within a well-established mainstream primary school
- Offer support and 1-2-1 sessions with children who have SEN
- Offer support and 1-2-1 sessions with children who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate effectively with staff member and parents
If you would like any further information please do not hesitate to contact Matt on 0115 8532170