£125 - £160 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher
April - July 2021
A new opportunity has arisen for a fantastic school in the heart of Southwark!
This role is to start afte Easter and the successful teacher will support upper KS2. You will be required to deliver English and Maths as a class teacher for half of the week and PPA cover for the second half of the week
We are looking for an inspiring, hard-working and creative Upper KS2 teacher to join their team to teach in these year 5 and 6 classes.
The School who celebrate diversity and understand that everyone is different yet equal, strive to create a safe, valued, caring and supportive environment for children and teachers. With a keen interest to create an exciting, stimulating yet challenging learning that will meet individual needs and support them to be the best they can be!
The successful KS2 teacher will have:
• Excellent knowledge of the Upper Key Stage 2 Curriculum (Year 6 SATs experience is beneficial)
• QTS or equivalent qualification
• Consistently high expectations of all pupils
• Outstanding behaviour management ethos
• A commitment to continuous professional development
• Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues
• A high regard for inclusion and equality
• The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
Protocol Education would love to hear from you!
What the school can offer:
• A friendly, supportive and open-minded team
• Excellent facilities and learning resources
• A range of additional training and CPD
Please apply online now to express your interest in this Key Stage 2 Teacher post!