£85 - £100 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Schools are now open and the need for supply Teachers is back again! We are looking for Primary Teachers who are available full time ideally to be able to be flexible on a daily bookings for both daily supply and short term contracts. If you have a Qualified Teacher Status and you are interested in helping the schools transition back to some sort of normality then please get in touch!
Are you a passionate teacher that wants flexibility to work when you want?
Do you want to remain in teaching, without the extra take-home responsibilities?
Do you want consistent short term supply?
Protocol Education is part of the largest education-specialist recruitment group in the whole of the UK. This is down to the fact that we have fantastic relationships with our schools and provide our candidates with a personable and professional service.
Why work for Protocol Education?
• We are the leading Educational Recruiter in the UK.
• Competitive rates for both daily and long term work, paid through PAYE.
• Protocol Education regularly holds candidate events.
• Guaranteed local work through Protocol Education.
• A dedicated consultant who manages your local borough. This consultant will ensure you are provided with a personable, honest and transparent service. Each consultant will be able to provide local borough/school knowledge for each for your assignments. Their search will be tailored to your needs.
Protocol Education holds their standards in very high regard and here are some of the requirements we expect from our candidates.
• All teachers must have recent knowledge and a clear understanding of the National Curriculum and be able to deliver effective lessons.
• Protocol Education are looking for enthusiastic and hard working teachers that have the drive to succeed throughout their time working with Protocol.
• Safeguarding is paramount to Protocol and all teachers must go through our Police Check (DBS) before they are able to work for Protocol. You are required to hold an Enhanced DBS check on the update system, or be willing to apply for a new DBS at the cost of £40.
• All candidates must be dedicated to providing all schools and pupils with a high standard service within their teaching and general interaction with colleagues, pupils and parents.
If interested in registering, please apply online with your CV at www.protocol-education.com and click register now and attach your CV. Please also contact me on email@example.com
Successful candidates will be contacted soon after, you can also call us on 0117 9453960.