£90 - 140 per day
Temporary | Part Time
Successful secondary schools in the Aylesbury area are seeking new and dynamic Supply Teachers to join them in supporting their school on a day to day basis in September.
We have an excellent relationship with Ofsted 'Good' secondary school in the Aylesbury area, who have a need for day-to-day support in September. This would be the perfect solution for those seeking a better work / life balance or Graduates and Cover Supervisors who are seeking experience within the classroom who are just beginning a career in teaching!
We anticipate an increase in demand for supply teachers once the schools reopen, and are currently recruiting supply teachers to be available for long and short term roles.
Who can be a Supply Teacher?
Graduates, Cover Supervisors, Instructors or Teachers...
- An individual who holds a Degree Level Qualification or equivalent.
- An individual who has achieved UK QTS (primary, secondary or FE Level)
- An individual who demonstrates an excellent atttitude and behaviour management skills.
- A flexible timetable (ideally 2-5 days p/w, but not essential)
- Adaptable to a change in environment
- Be able to travel / drive up to 30 minutes.
What is it like to be a Supply Teacher?
- Fun! No planning or marking responsbilities.
- Advanced bookings and morning bookings - The majority of the work will be booked in advance but there may be occasions where you will be called between 7am and 9am for work on the same day.
- Most schools will provide the planning for the day and a welcome pack to help you settle into the life of their school day.
- Delivering cover work already set by the teacher, supporting them when they need and a handover for the staff members return.
- Payment based on a daily rate which is always paid a week in arears.
Who are Teaching Personnel?
Teaching Personnel is the UK’s leading education recruitment agency. We currently work with over 100 schools across Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes, providing day to day supply as well as long term cover and permanent staff.
The access to opportunities from each of our specialist branches; Primary, Secondary, SEN and Tuition services, which will allow you to alter your availability and what you are looking for based on your current situation, along with a personal Portal and specialist consultant to update your diary.
How does it work?
The first step is a telephone conversation with one of our skilled consultants to discuss the process of clearing you for work and the types of work we have available in your area. If this seems like the type or role for you, we will then proceed to clear you for work.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check of which we can support with a subsidised cost.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in call 01604 376695 or email
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.