£120 - £180 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for qualified secondary Teachers to carry out daily supply in Chelmsford.
We are the first agency that many schools in Chelmsford and the surrounding area contact when they need assistance. Due to increased demand, we are now searching for excellent local Teachers to join us.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, flexible and adaptable. In return we will provide you the opportunity to teach in your preferred location at some of the best schools in Essex. This particular role involves no planning, preparing or marking but does require hard work, effective behaviour management and resilience.
We are looking for a candidate who: -
- Believes that every student, regardless of their background, can make outstanding progress.
- Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a teacher.
- Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons.
- Has the drive and passion to develop rapport with new students every lesson, while presenting pre-planned lessons across a variety of subjects
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team who truly aim to make a difference. Protocol Education are working with secondary schools throughout Essex and London who are looking to recruit permanent members of staff across the whole subject range.
We offer: -
- PAYE pay with our own payroll department, ensuring you get paid fairly and promptly
- Online diary access, update your availability at the click of a button
- Friendly, personable and professional consultants who work solely within the secondary school sector
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - Please do not hesitate to contact Ian on 01245 213225 for more information