£60.00 - £70.00 Per Day
Temporary | Part Time
Do you go the extra mile for students?
Do you interact well with students in a personal environment?
If so please read below…
Here at Teaching Personnel we are looking to speak to Specialist Teaching assistants that are looking to work in Primary Schools Hurstpierpoint, on either a daily or long-term supply basis.
Teaching Personnel is the UK’s leading education recruitment agency. Since 1996 we have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff who have chosen us to help them find work in UK classrooms. Our mission statement captures the essence of what we do, the services we provide and what is really important about the work undertaken by our branches.
For this role, you must have previous experience with children and young adults who have additional needs.
Please note you must have an updated DBS before applying.
You will need to;
- Have a confident and nurturing personality
- Be resilient, demonstrate excellent communication skills and work well as part of a team.
- Have a passion about have a confident and nurturing personality
- Have history of dealing with children who have additional needs
- Be able to create relationships with pupils and help them grow and develop
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to assisting students
All candidates who register with Teaching Personnel will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email confirmation for all bookings.
- £50 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
If you are interested in a role through Teaching Personnel, don't hesitate - apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.