Dependant on experience and role
Fixed Term | Full Time
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a Social & Emotional Youth Worker to work in a thriving special needs school based in Gloucester, GL1.
The students that attend the school all have either ASD/Social, Emotional, Mental Health needs (SEMH)/complex learning disabilities or being identified as having a statement of an educational need or an Educational, health and care plan (EHCP). The schools pride themselves, as being part of a supportive federations, they aim to support every child in order that they can develop their self-esteem, achieve appropriate and challenging personal targets and develop an enthusiasm for learning so that they can make the most of opportunities presented to them. All staff work to inspire, motivate, challenge and support each pupil, no matter what their individual needs may be.
The ideal candidate will be professional and passionate about SEND/SEMH and supporting children with additional needs and being fully able to adapt themselves to meet each individual needs, including excellent behaviour management.
Position: Social & Emotional Youth Worker
Location: Gloucester, GL1.
Start date: Monday 4th October 2021
If you have what it takes, you can join an experienced, innovative team with incredible potential!
Protocol Education are looking for a candidate who;
-Believes that every student, regardless of their background or need, can make outstanding progress
- Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader
- Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions
- Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the well being with staff, students, parents, governors, professionals and the local community
Protocol Education are required to take safeguarding steps which include:
- DBS check
- 2 year professional references and work experience, gaps listed
- Proof of address and right to work in the UK
Protocol Eduction can offer;
- Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
- CPD during half term or summer
- £250 refer a friend rebate
- Free Webinars
- Social events (currently online)
- NQT/ECT network and community
- CV writing assistance and marking tools
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - please contact Hollie on 0117 945 3965 for more information.