Looking for a step up in your career?
Smile Education can help!
The School are looking for an excellent Special Needs Teaching Assistant. This is an opportunity to work with the most inspiring children in the city. This is an exciting opportunity for an inspiring, innovative and dynamic candidate to be part of a thriving, inspirational team.
You will be working with a variety of students with special educational needs. This will be on a 1-1 basis as well as small groups.
The successful candidate will:
What you can expect
- Have previous experience of supporting children with special educational needs and specifically children with an autism diagnosis
- Know how to remain calm in challenging situations
- Be totally committed to raising standards and overcoming barriers to learning for all children
- Be driven to ensure each child they work with makes accelerated progress
- Be able to develop the social, emotional skills and interactions of identified pupils
- Successfully work with children, developing positive relationships and providing appropriate support.
- Have a commitment to working as part of our hardworking team
- Constant support from your dedicated Smile team
- A streamline registration process
- Regular feedback opportunities
- Paid referral scheme.
- Flexible work schedule planned around your weekly availability.
- Weekly pay turning Friday into Fri-yay!
- Training platform to expand your skill set.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please click apply!
Alternatively, pop me a call on 0121 716 9352
for an informal chat or email your CV to Tisha@smile-education.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.