£65 - £70 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Protocol are currently recruiting for the Doncaster area for SEND Support.
We are currently recruiting for SEND Support. The position is to work with children who present behavioural difficulties or have a diagnosis of either Autism or Social, Emotional Mental Health concerns and other SEND needs. The students work in small groups that are well supported by teaching assistants as well as a 1:1 basis at times. You could also be working in full classes.
For the position it is essential you:
• Have experience working with children who display SEND needs.
• Be flexible and adaptable to deal with the various challenges that present in an SEMH setting.
• Team Teach training is desirable, not essential
• Psychology graduates would thrive in this role
• Previous experience within school settings
If you feel you have the right experience to work in this role. Please apply with your up to date CV or send your CV to email@example.com.
At Protocol we undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.