£75 - 90 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Experienced and Non-experienced care assistants needed for pupils in schools and/or educated at home or bespoke settings. To support service users, both young adult and children in their day to day life and educational experiences.
If you are caring, compassionate and committed to helping others but have experience or no experience, then please contact Teaching Personnel today. Training and ongoing support are available for all Care and Support Workers.
Part time or Full-time hours Day shifts and evening shifts available. If you love helping and connecting with others and want to make a real difference to young peoples lives, then this could be the job for you.
Your main duties will be providing personal care and support to service users in school and sometimes in their own home. There are opportunities to take service users out into the community and for you to provide the companionship and pastoral support that they need. You must be caring, a good communicator and self-motivated.
• Competitive hourly rates (above the National Living Wage regardless of age).
• Full training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities
• Employee referral bonus scheme (Terms and conditions apply.)
• Excellent training and rates of pay.
Additional Information: Your role would include helping clients with tasks such as:
• Help with washing & dressing
• Prompting with medication • Support with daily routines
• Respite services
• Socialising and leisure activities
• Helping pupils access the community
It’s important to us that all Caremark Care Workers have the following qualities:
• Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
• Caring and sensitive
• Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
• Good communicator
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.