£65 - 75 per day + PAYE
Temporary | Full Time
Are you looking for a SEN Teaching assistant role starting in September?
Do you have experience working with SEN?
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a SEN teaching assistant to fill a part time (3 DPW) role starting in the September - you would be joining this "good" rated primary school in Wymondham, you would be joining a team of committed educational professionals who strive to deliver the best education possible to all pupils. This is a part time role but has the potential to turn into a full time role in the future. You would be required to offer support to a pupil in KS1 who has SLCN ( Speech, language and communication needs) therefore experience working with phonics and or PECS would be hugely beneficial to the candidate. You would be required to offer support to the pupil 3 days a week- this would include but may not be limited to-
- assisting the pupil on a 1:1 basis wth his school based activities
- Running small intervention sessions to ensure the pupil is being given the correct amount of support
- Using PECS and phonics to increase the pupils level of understanding with the work set out by the teacher
-Monitoring progress and behaviour of the pupil and reporting this back to the teacher
- Assisting the pupil in creating strong lasting relationships with his teachers and peers
The ideal candidate for the role:
- Background in care/SEN
- Experience working with SEN
- Experience using Phonics/PECS
- Knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Experience working with pupils on a 1:1 basis
- Enhanced childs workforce DBS on the update service (we can help with this)
- Uk address and right to work#
- Passionate about primary education
if this sound slike the right role for you we would love to hear from you- alternatively if this doesnt sound like the right role for you get in touch on 01223393597 and see what other educational roles we have to offer
Teaching Personnel can offer you:
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.