Smile Education is a leading recruitment service for schools in the West Midlands. A forward-thinking school in Coventry is currently looking for an experienced Secondary SEN Teacher to join their team on a long -term basis starting immediately
About the role:
- Working as a class teacher delivering teaching and learning to young people with a complex range of learning difficulties and disabilities
- Exceptionally dedicated to supporting pupils achieve the very best through an all-inclusive curriculum whilst catering to children who have severe learning difficulties.
- You will use your kind and caring nature to provide a safe space for young people to grow and develop
About the school:
- You will work closely with the SENCO and other multi agencies to ensure the child is receiving the correct level of support
- Working with young people aged 11-19 to provide inclusive learning opportunities and high quality and engaging experiences.
- Leading lessons with the support of experienced teaching assistants and classroom support.
- This Coventry school caters for young people aged from 11-19 with a range of SEN needs
- The school offers many wonderful facilities inside and out.
- OFSTED rated “Good”
- The provision offers many forms of personal development with support from leadership.
- The school aims to help every child to develop his or her full potential by providing a caring and stimulating environment in which every individual pupil feels valued.
- This school works closely with families and wider professionals to ensure a safe learning environment.
- Committed to safeguarding, the school’s values are at the core of everything they do.
About Smile Education:
- Hold Qualified teacher status qualification or a degree related to children and education.
- You have a caring nature and resilient attitude to supporting the students in your care
- Have a minimum 12-month experience working with children with special educational needs.
- Be committed and enthusiastic about supporting young people to receive the best quality education
- You have strong knowledge of the secondary curriculum
- Engaged and organised, you will be able to plan lessons and adapt them to meet individuals requirements.
Here at Smile Education, we are dedicated to giving back to our committed members of staff, and are delighted to offer benefits such as:
·Reimbursed DBS after 10 days of you working in one of our schools
·Invites to social events
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV via the website as soon as possible and we will be in touch
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call Kirsty on 0121 289 6833
To register with Smile or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the Smile Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook: Smile Education
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.