£125 - £180 per day
Permanent | Full Time
Are you an EYFS/KS1 teacher looking for an exciting new opportunity to start in September 2020?
This amazing school for children with special educational needs is expanding! Having opened a second site in January 2020, they have 2 new classes starting in September 2020 with the Local Authority keen to grow the school quickly and efficiently.
You will enjoy working with young children and have demonstable experience of the enthusiasm and resiliance required to teach children on the Autistic Spectrum.
In the role you can benefit from:
* A rate of pay that is equivalent to your current payscale up to MPS6.
* A range of training offered
* Great career development opportunities
* The local train station has great connections to Horsham, Epsom, Redhill, Guildford and London
* Term-time contract
* On-going career support from your dedicated consultant
Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparation of lessons and adaptability to ensure students are challenged depending of their varying needs
* Using Teaching Assistants effectively
* Effective management of classroom behaviour and keeping a positive learning atmosphere
* Working as a team to ensure the children receive the appropriate support with their difficulties
Ensuring and assessing the safety and safeguarding of children key requirements for the position include:
* DBS - In date, with no reprimands which prohibit working with children
* Relevant qualifications - a degree along with relevant teaching qualifications (ie PGCE)
* QTS is desirable - NQT applications are warmly welcomed
* Experience of teaching Key Stage 1 or EYFS is essential
* Strong commitment and a positive attitude to the role and objectives