£100 - 120 per day + pension
Temporary | Full Time
Are you looking for full time or part time supply work and would like the opportunity to work within a number of SEN schools?
Teaching Personnel are currently the preferred supply agency to schools within the Bournemouth area. Due to an increase in cover requirements throughout the year, a number of our SEN schools found within the Bournemouth area wish to expand their pool of supply teachers.
Teaching Personnel are offering:
- Opportunities to work within a number of high achieving SEN schools in Bournemouth.
- Earn between £500 - £600 per week (experience dependant and position undertaken)
- Work with the UK's market leading education agency situated in Dorset.
Whether you are a newly qualified or experienced teacher looking to network in a number of new schools as a supply teacher, we are able to provide you with regular work. Whether you are looking for 2 or 5 days flexible work a week, we would like to hear from you. Working on a supply basis will require you to ideally have your own form of transport as sometimes we may call you on the morning of work at short notice. We also have a number of pre-planned absences where we will be able to provide you with advanced notice of work allowing you plenty of time to prepare for the day ahead.
To be considered for this role, you must;
- Hold a PGCE (or similar qualification)
- Be confident within their behaviour management skills and be able to adapt to different schools behaviour policies
- Be prepared to cover a range of subjects including your subject specialism
- Have a Child Only DBS or a willingness to get one
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.