£65 - £80 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Protocol Education are looking to recruit LSAs who specialises within SEMH to work in small classrooms.
You will be working alongside other staff members in each class. This role is to help with day to day cover but is generally on a full time basis to help acorss the whole academic year.
The school are looking for staff that are experienced across a variety of key stages as the school is all age and have excellent SEMH knowledge or behavioural management skills. Someone with mental health knowledge/experience or a psychology degree would also be excellent.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists
• Bonus refer a friend' payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools