£600 - £750 per week
Fixed Term | Full Time
Humanities/ Geography & History Teachers
Protocol Education are seeking committed and passionate humanities teachers and it would be a huge advantage if Geography is your specialist subject.
We have a variety of roles with our partnership schools to suit your needs - long term, short term, full time and part time - across South Yorkshire to start September 2020. Experienced teachers and NQTs are both encouraged to apply!
We are looking for individuals who have a real hunger to engage life-long learners and teach the national curriculum with a strong creative flair, to encourage that deeper learning.
We will place you in a role to suit your needs, we have strong professional relationships with our partnership schools and match our teachers to the right schools for them. We will listen to your needs and requests and try our best to fulfil these. We are honest with you from the outset and all we ask is for this in return to us and our schools.
If this sounds like you please ensure to get in touch now, as we are recruiting for the new academic year starting September 2020.
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Superb communication skills to build strong professional relationships
• The passion to really make a difference to student's education
• The desire to instil your specialist subject to the younger generation
• Full understanding of safeguarding
• Good sound knowledge of the current curriculum
• A creative flair to ensure lessons are engaging
• Two recent teaching references
• A current DBS on the update service
If this role sounds like you then please get in touch and call 0114 2521975 or email
email@example.com for further details. Please also feel free to send your CV.
Share this job