£120 - £140 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Humanities/ History Teacher
September 2020 start
Daily rate of 115 - 170 depending on nature of role and teaching experience
Must be available for Video interviews due to the current Covid-19 climate
Protocol Education are seeking committed and passionate humanities teachers and it would be a huge advantage if History is your specialist subject.
We have a variety of roles with our partnership schools to suit your needs - long term, short term, full time and part time - across Leicester to start Sept 2020. Experienced teachers and NQTs are both encouraged to apply!
One of our schools based in Leicester is looking for a History teacher to start in September - there are a few KS5 lessons a week so it would be advantageous if you feel comfortable with KS5 - the timetable could be looked at for the right individual. The school has many CPD opportunities with a lot of outside companies holding INSET days.
We are looking for individuals who have a real hunger to engage life-long learners and teach the national curriculum with a strong creative flair, to encourage that deeper learning.
We will place you in a role to suit your needs, we have strong professional relationships with our partnership schools and match our teachers to the right schools for them. We will listen to your needs and requests and try our best to fulfil these. We are honest with you from the outset and all we ask is for this in return to us and our schools.
If this sounds like you please ensure to get in touch now, as we are recruiting for the new academic year starting September 2020.
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Superb communication skills to build strong professional relationships
• The passion to really make a difference to student's education
• The desire to instil your specialist subject to the younger generation
• Full understanding of safeguarding
• Good sound knowledge of the current curriculum
• A creative flair to ensure lessons are engaging
• Two recent teaching references
• A current DBS on the update service
If this role sounds like you then please apply now, email a CV to email@example.com