£130 - £180 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Teacher of French Are you looking for your next career move?
Protocol Education are currently seeking an engaging and inspirational teacher of French to work at our client school based in the London borough of Southwark. This is a long-term opportunity starting from the start of the summer term until the end of the academic year. You will be delivering French across KS3 and KS4. You will be expected to carry out all duties of that of a permanent member of staff including marking, faculty meetings, parent meetings etc.
About the School
This is a school with a great ethos, working environment and support network. This school excels in all aspects of provision for its pupils. The headteacher and leadership team are determined that pupils will leave the school being the best they can be.
The ideal candidate would have:
QTS or equivalent qualification
Relevant and recent experience
Have a current DBS or be willing to complete a new one
Pay & Benefits
• Reflective pay rate based on your experience
• Guaranteed work for an academic year at a school where you can focus on teaching
• All the flexibility of supply with the security of a guaranteed work
• Free CPD and ongoing social events
• Opportunity to enhance your career by working at one of London's finest Secondary Schools