£90 - £110 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Protocol Education are looking to recruit new Secondary teaching graduates to work in a variety of schools in the Swindon & Wiltshire area to start asap.
Our clients are interested in hearing from NQT's who are looking to gain more experience in Secondary education. You will be required to cover lessons and provide support to students where needed in a mainstream setting. You could potentially be also working with students with SEND needs possibly on a 1 to 1 basis.
We require applications from candidates with a variety of specialisms, If you are motivating, enthusiastic and able to provide support to the schools and their pupils please do get in touch.
Benefits of working with Protocol Education
• PAYE pay at no cost to you. No weekly fee's or employers tax costs passed onto you (umbrella companies)
• Excellent customer service from a dedicated secondary school team
• Flexibility of not being in a contract, giving you the opportunity to find a school that's right for you
• Open from 7am to 6:30pm
• Out of hours Email service
• Online account management - Let us know your availability at the click of a button
Please get in touch with Hollie on 01179453965. or register your interest at https://www.protocol-education.com/ and we will contact you directly.