£65 - £75 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Are you passionate about working with children? Looking for day to day work? Able to commit to minimum of 3 days a week?
If yes then apply now!
We are looking for several cover supervisors looking for on-going work in the area of Wandsworth. If you have experience working with children in any capacity, then this role is for you.
• As a Cover Supervisor, you are responsible for supervising work pre-set in accordance with the schools' guidelines, and ensuring such work is carried out by students
• To manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they undertake their work
• De-escalating situations within the classroom in the correct way
• Collecting of work at the end of the lesson and returning it to the appropriate recipient
• Degree educated OR experience working with children
• A character who truly makes a difference in the classroom and enjoys working with young people.
• Excellent communication skills; verbal/written and reading comprehension
• Proven track record of positively impacting the lives of children, please note - this can be in any field
Please note to apply for this role it is essential you are based in the UK, hold QTS and DBS.