£60 - £80 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Behavioural/Learning Mentor vacancies - KS 3 - 4
Protocol education are hiring! We currently have several Behavioural/Learning Mentoring roles available in Secondary Education with numerous clients across the South London Boroughs - Such positions provide a great start to your career within the education sector or add to your ever-growing experience! So, what can we do? Provide brilliant working opportunities working within some great schools that offer fantastic growth. We are industry specialists in providing the best possible service to our clients, with a proven track record of success, we take pride in what we do!
• As a Behavioural Mentor, , you are responsible for ensuring students overcome behavioural, social or emotional problems that could affect and disrupt their learning. supervising work pre-set in accordance with the schools' guidelines, and ensuring such work is carried out by students to the best of their abilities.
• To manage the challenging behaviour of pupils whilst they undertake their work and ensuring a constructive environment is always enforced.
• De-escalating situations within the classroom in the correct way certifying safeguarding procedures are always adhered.
• Collecting of work at the end of the lesson and returning it to the appropriate recipient.
• If require, reporting back as appropriate using the school's referral procedures and raising any issues if applicable.
• Experiencing in the mentoring/care of young adults/students. In roles where they are assisting with students overcoming issues that could disrupt their educational experience
• Someone who truly cares for the education of children and thrives in an environment working with likeminded individuals.
• A person who has a passion for installing confidence, knowledge and skills into forming children into becoming members of society later in life.
• Somebody with desire to go the extra mile for their students and truly influence their futures.
• A character who truly makes a difference in the classroom and enjoys working with young people.
• Excellent communication skills; Verbal/written and reading comprehension
• DBS Checked
• Degree Educated
• References available on request
• Proven track record of positively impacting the lives of children, please note - this can be in any field.
• Right to work in the U.K.
What you can expect from Protocol Education;
• An extremely competitive pay rate dependant on experience
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
If you are driven by making a difference then the above position sounds like you, then we at Protocol Education would love to hear from you! If successful, our Clients would be interested in meeting with you at the earliest opportunity and discussing this position with you in detail.
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.