£11.68 - £13.72 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Smile Education are proud to be supporting a Sutton Coldfield based Primary School in the recruitment of a full-time School Administrator.
Are you familiar with IT programmes such as SIMS and Parent Pay? Have you got experience working as a school administrator.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Full-time administrative roles
- Working hours 8.30am – 4pm
- Taking and making calls
- Data management
- Record keeping
- Utilising IT systems including SIMs, Parent Pay and Microsoft Office
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience in a School / Education administrative position is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in IT systems including SIMS and Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills
Choose us if…
- You want a dedicated consultant to support your next career journey,
- You want to work with education specialists,
- You will receive competitive rates of pay
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: Sm1les
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.