£130 - 160 per day
Temporary | Full Time
We are seeking to appoint a Teacher of RE on a temporary basis for the summer term (possibly to be extended into the Autumn term) to cover a maternity leave within our Humanities department. Although we require a start date following the Easter break, we would consider an earlier start for a suitable candidate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Head of Department in strategically leading and delivering the curriculum, and will have shared responsibility for the overall effectiveness in providing the highest quality of RE education for all our students in our school. Candidates of all experience will be considered, there is a suitable induction programme for NQTs hoping to consider the role.
We are looking for an inspirational teacher with a proven track record who:
• Has commitment to and understanding of education
• Has experience in raising standards
• Has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Is an outstanding teacher
The successful candidate will:
• Join a forward-looking, high achieving school
• Contribute to the wider improvement of the School.
• Be a driven and professional character that is committed to your students as well as your colleagues.
• Be joining a supportive department, who like to work on the same wavelength.
What we can offer you:
• Constant feedback outlines that the school is welcoming, friendly and supportive.
• A culture of distributed leadership.
• Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally.
• You can ensure that your well-being is a high priority.
If you are seeking a new opportunity and feel that you would fit in well with our team, get in touch with Hayley at Teaching Personnel Preston Secondary to enquire or make your application!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.