£9.77 - £10 per hour, Benefits: CPD, Flexible Working, CPD
Fixed Term | Full Time
Protocol are looking for an experienced LSA / TA
I am looking for an experienced LSA/ TA who is:
• familiar with the national curriculum
• An energetic and experienced Teaching Assistant who is personable and enthusiastic.
• The ability to offer 1:1 support as well as small group work
• Has experience working with EAL pupils
• Has worked with Pupils SEN needs, ranging from Autism, Downs Syndrome, ADHD
• Someone who can work on a full-time basis
• Applicants with a 'can do' approach to any given situation or challenge
As an LSA, it's your job to support the class, as well as work one to one with pupils in need of additional support in the class. You may well be tasked with supporting the Teacher with general classroom duties, including delivering small group sessions in literacy and Numeracy.
What's in it for you?
• Being paid on a weekly basis (if worked that week)
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Consultants who are an expert in your area that will find you local work
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme
• Able to work in a variety of nurseries and gain a wider range of experience
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply now to avoid missing out!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.
If you are interested in this full-time role, then we would love to hear from you.
Please contact the Bristol Primary office on 01179453960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org