£105 - 160 per day
Permanent | Part Time
Teaching Personnel is the UK’s leading education recruitment agency. Since 1996 we have registered thousands of teachers and classroom support staff who have chosen us to help them find work in UK classrooms. Our mission statement captures the essence of what we do, the services we provide and what is important about the work undertaken by our branches.
If you are a talented, dynamic and enthusiastic teacher with a passion to inspire and help children learn, then we would like to hear from you. We currently have a teaching position in a Central Surrey Primary school which they are trying to fill before the end of Summer Term to start for September 2020. This school has recently been awarded a ’Good’ rating with ‘Outstanding’ features and are looking for a new teacher to help build on their positive progress.
Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. If you are looking for flexible hours, full-time or part-time work to compliment current commitments or looking to stay in touch with education, Teaching Personnel are looking to add to our team.
You will need to be:
- A fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a bachelor’s in education.
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching and the ability to adapt teaching to different learning levels
- Adaptable and reliable
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include:
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email confirmation for all bookings.
- GBP50 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
- Access to your own availability area via the Teaching Personnel website where you can update your availability as and when required.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please send an up to date CV and cover note to Archie Johnson at the Thames Valley North Branch for immediate consideration.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.