£110 - £120 per day
Temporary | Full Time
We are looking for Qualified Teachers to join us if you are looking for long term roles, permanent roles (or part time roles if that's your preference.)
We work with all types of primary schools that have a range of class based roles, PPA roles and Intervention roles across Norwich
If you haven't secured your role for September yet, give us a call.
• Be fully qualified as a primary school teacher.
• Ideally have some UK experience.
• Be hard working and make a valuable contribution to the life of the school
• Enjoy working as part of a team.
• Hold a Valid DBS on the update service
What we can offer you:
• Have a wide selection of roles to choose form.
• Receive service from a dedicated Consultant.
• Local schools
• Great weekly pay
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00