£110 - 140 per day
Temporary | Part Time
Teaching Personnel are looking for Primary School Teachers to work in schools across Medway.
Acting as a work-finding service, we provide supply cover to a range of Primary Schools; from small village schools to large schools. We are looking for Teachers to cover all classes from Reception through to KS2 and who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching.
Teaching Personnel work with both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers by helping you find your next position. Some contracts may be extended from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover.
• Location - Various locations across Medway
• Position - Primary School Teacher
• Start date - ASAP
• Duration / Likely Duration - Long term
• End date (if applicable) - N/A
• Contract type - Permanent
• Full time/part time - Full time or Part time
• Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £110 per day
• Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
• Previous experience working in a UK school
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (Can complete training through Teaching Personnel)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH TEACHING PERSONNEL, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.