£125 - £170 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
KS1 & KS2 Class Teacher
The area of Islington is a vibrant location and growing community who support each other and the environment. Schools across the borough are willing to welcome KS1 and KS2 Teachers with the level of interest to continue to add on to the teaching and learning development of children in the Primary Schools across the borough!
This role is made for those with a QTS who will travel to the Islington area to influence pupils with their unique style of teaching.
We understand there are limitations at the moment, but we are confident to say Teachers are a priority to schools and we will maximise your chances of getting work following this Pandemic and more than happy to help you find the best position to be in within a school due to our large variety of opportunities.
• Protocol Education has some great perks such as social events (Boat Parties) giving you the opportunity to build relationships with your colleagues and candidates.
• A strong referral scheme of £250 for every Teacher you refer!
• Competitive Daily Rates
• Qualified Teachers
• Relevant Experience as a teacher in the UK
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Fairly recent references (last 2-3 years)
• Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
• Relatable references and valid DBS on the Update Service
If you are interested in what we offer and can meet the expectations of Protocol Education, reply to this ad -
Register online at www.protocol-education.com