£77 - 87 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Job Opportunity: KS2 PPA Cover Teacher for January Term in Lewes!
Are you a passionate and dedicated KS2 teacher seeking an exciting opportunity? We are currently seeking a talented PPA cover teacher to join our team for the January term at a reputable school in Lewes!
Position: KS2 PPA Cover Teacher
Term: January 2024
- Provide engaging and inspiring lessons to Key Stage 2 students
- Cover PPA (Planning, Preparation, and Assessment) periods for class teachers
- Maintain a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback
- Collaborate with the teaching staff and contribute to the school's curriculum
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent
- Experience teaching Key Stage 2 students
- Strong knowledge of the national curriculum
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Passion for fostering a love of learning in young minds
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in students' lives
- Convenient location in Lewes with excellent transport links
For more information apply now and a dedicated consultant will be in touch!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.