£67 - 80 per day
Permanent | Full Time
Are you a teaching assistant with experience with behaviour support?
Are you an enthusiastic individual with a passion for supporting young people?
Teaching personnel are looking to recruit behaviour support assistants to work at a number of pupil referral units in Wolverhampton and Walsall. These schools support both primary and secondary aged students that are disengaged with learning and struggling to function successfully in their class setting.
- Passionate and patient
- Resilient and enthusiastic
- Behaviour management / support experience
- Experience working with young people and challenging behaviour
Your role as a behaviour support assistant would be to:
- Provide a calm and caring presence
- Assist students with their day-to-day routines
- Support students through any challenges they face
- Deescalate potential behavioural issues through understanding and patience
- Provide group interventions as well as 1:1 work with identified students
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.