£130 - £150 per day
Barking & Dagenham
Temporary | Full Time
Barking and Dagenham School requires an experienced Nursery Teacher full time September 2020 to cover maternity
The primary school is one of immense diversity, as pupils are from a wide range of ethnic heritages. The strong relationships, and commitment by all staff to promote the well-being of pupils, create an exceptionally harmonious ethos. Pupils are highly respectful and tolerant of each other. They understand and appreciate differences between people, including those from different faiths and cultures. As a result, pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is promoted exceptionally well. Pupils have an excellent work ethic and strive to achieve their best.
The school needs a Nursery Teacher who;
• Strong and ready for the challenge and commitment of taking on the class full time
• Experienced in supporting the development of children who find learning challenging and has excellent knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
• Can continue to build on the schools good' OFSTED report
• Has the confidence and initiative to introduce new ideas to help children to make significant progress
• Can encourage children to enjoy their time at school, raise their aspirations and to try hard at everything they do
Requirements for this Nursery Teacher role:
• Must hold QTS
• A passion and love for teaching
• Creative and an energetic personality
• Highly commitment to the role
If you think you would be suited for this Nursery Teacher role, would like to work in a supportive and progressive environment and like the opportunity to work in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham please apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you and good luck