Protocol Education is pleased to announce that we have been selected as an approved NTP Tuition Partner again to provide high-quality one-to-one and small-group tuition. The National Tutoring Programme (NTP) makes high-quality tutoring available to state-maintained schools to help disadvantaged pupils whose education has been affected by school closures.
My client, a SEND school in Doncaster is looking for a bright, versatile, and committed person to work as a paid English / Maths / Science tutor working 1:1 or 1:3 with pupils with medical needs and/or a diagnosis of ASD with an EHCP students.
To be an NTP Tutor you will need to be a:
- Qualified Teacher with QTS or equivalent; ideally English, Maths or Science specialism
- Graduate with a degree in English, Maths or Science
- Experience working with SEND
- Teaching and Learning Support Worker with relevant qualifications or at least 6 months experience
Successful candidates will:
- Have recent knowledge and a clear understanding of the UK Curriculum
- Have great subject knowledge and the ability to plan and communicate it effectively in 1:1 or small group settings.
- Be flexible and committed to delivering engaging, challenging, and developmental sessions over the course of a 15-hour block
Roles & responsibilities for tutors includes:
• Planning and delivering tailored programmes which complement ongoing class work, learning objectives and assessment plans along with the class teacher
• Delivering tuition face-to-face or online (or both) and adapt the content, style, format of the tuition to ensure the most effective results are achieved
• Building strong relationships with pupils and school contacts through session delivery, weekly review meetings, tuition progress reports and feedback
Benefits of tutoring with Protocol Education:
• Paid £35 per hour to plan and deliver each tutoring session
• Impact on a child or children's progress, development, mental wellbeing and confidence
• Free, CPD Accredited, online induction and Safeguarding training
• Opportunity to develop your leadership, organisation, and planning skills
• Tutoring will help build your confidence through developing your presentation, communication and listening skills
• Personal and professional support from a team of Tuition Experts and a market leading education solutions company
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you apply now with an up-to-date CV and all successful candidates will be contacted to progress their application. If you would like to discuss this role or other potential roles call Frances on 0114 252 1975 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.