£100 - 185 per day
Permanent | Full Time
English Teacher / English NQT
Are you an enthusiastic, and ambitious English Teacher / English NQT?
If so, then please read on below to find out further information about this English Teacher / English NQT opportunity in Wokingham!
In the heart of Wokingham an ‘Outstanding’ SEN School are on the hunt for an English Teacher / English NQT for a September 2020 start. This is a full-time contract.
The Head Teacher is looking for an ambitious English Teacher / English NQT who is keen to add value to their school. The School is renowned for their supportive SLT.
· English Teacher / English NQT
· Inspiring and motivating the younger generation
· Working alongside a team of fantastic Teachers
· NQTs welcome
· September 2020 – Full Time
· Salary dependant on experience
· Must have UK QTS or be in the process of gaining
· Strong academics across the board – Degree, A Levels and GCSEs
· You must be able to work as part of a large team of Teachers
· Must be willing to listen to feedback
· SEN school specializing in Autism
· Easily accessible on public transport
· Modern & creative facilities throughout
· Plenty of additional support in class from graduate Teaching Assistants
If you are interested in this role, please email you CV today.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.