£100 - £180 per day
Permanent | Full Time
This school has an Outstanding Ofsted report across the board and the Head Teacher/Senior leaders have created a powerful positive team spirit. This is a two-form entry school situated in the Doncaster area. They are seeking an experienced EYFS teacher to work full time from September 2021
This primary school aims to build relationships with parents to build the foundations for a successful education, to enable each child to discover the joy of learning and help them fulfil every aspect of their potential. This job can offer you enthusiastic and friendly children, dedicated and supportive colleagues, lots of support and access to professional development. There is also plenty of opportunity for Leadership growth. The leadership team work consistently hard to ensure that new and current members of staff receive excellent levels of support and varied professional and career development opportunities.
We are interested to hear from qualified EYFS teachers who have a passion for teaching Reception.
Requirements for this job:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Excellent knowledge of the EYFS framework
• Experience working with children
• Can commit on a long-term/permanent basis from September 2021
• Passionate and enthusiastic
• Holds a valid DBS or willing to apply for one
• To work to support the learning of the children in the Reception class, including individual, small and large groups
• To work under the direction of the Headteacher and the EYFS to plan, prepare and deliver learning activities for the whole setting
• To monitor and assess children's progress and reporting of their progress
• To attend staff CPD and meetings when appropriate
• To monitor, assess and support children that have additional needs as required
Apply now! Let's get you set up for the next year!