Fixed Term | Full Time
MFL Teacher - Secondary School - Swindon
Protocol Education are currently looking to recruit an MFL Teacher with Secondary School experience who is . This is high calibre school school with a fantastic reputation in the are.
We are looking for someone who wants to progress in their career and help the school keep it's high standards. Ofstead have said this is a very inclusive school where greatattention is paid to the needs of every individual student. This, along with high expectations of staff, has enabled students to develop well, both academically and socially.
What you will need to succeed..
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status/PGCE
- Be passionate about making a difference to student's learning.
- Supportive and understanding of all students' needs.
- Knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a student's learning in the classroom.
What Protocol Education can offer you..
• Get paid in line with national scales
• PAYE, no umbrella companies!
• Your own dedicated consultant
• £250 Refer a Friend' bonus
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.