£1,100 - 1,250 per month
Temporary | Part Time
Work as a Maths graduate teaching assistant next academic year!
- Full-time Maths graduate teaching assistant position available, Bury based secondary school.
- Earn up to £1250 per month whilst gaining invaluable experience before a teacher training programme.
- Supporting students to reach target and push grades within examinations.
- Learn how to plan, deliver and assess Maths lessons in line with the National Curriculum.
- Gain a full academic year of experience, with additional training available to you throughout this period.
- Applications to be submitted at the earliest opportunity ahead of the new academic year.
Teaching Personnel are working in partnership with a secondary school in Bury. The school are recruiting Maths graduate teaching assistants to support with providing intervention and tuition for students across KS3 and KS4. This position will start in September 2020 and will continue on a full-time basis until July 2021. Successful Maths graduates who complete the programme will then be supported onto their chosen teacher training programme for September 2021.
Located in Bury, our partner school is accessible via the M66 motorway. For non drivers, there are an abundance of public transportation links from Rochdale and central Manchester.
Throughout this position, you will have the opportunity to plan, deliver and assess Maths sessions, provide targeted intervention and train in effective behaviour management, ensuring you will become an outstanding teacher of the future.
For immediate consideration, please submit a full CV to Nicola Pollitt. To obtain further information, please contact the Manchester West Secondary office via the details provided below;
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.