Join Our Vibrant Team as a Year 2 Class Teacher!
Are you passionate about nurturing young minds and shaping the future? Smile Education is excited to offer a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated Year 2 Class Teacher to join our dynamic team at a thriving school in Walsall (WS2)!
At Smile Education, we believe in fostering an environment where every child's potential is unlocked, and their curiosity is celebrated. Our partner school in Walsall is a vibrant community dedicated to providing a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
As a Year 2 Class Teacher, you'll play a pivotal role in guiding and inspiring our young learners. You'll have the opportunity to craft engaging lesson plans, create immersive learning experiences, and cultivate a classroom environment where curiosity thrives. Your enthusiasm for education will empower students to explore, discover, and achieve their full potential.
What We're Looking For:
- A qualified and passionate educator with experience in Key Stage 1.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- References working with children in a UK setting to cover a 24 month period
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with students, colleagues, and parents.
- Dedication to creating an inclusive and supportive classroom environment.
Why Join Us:
- A supportive and collaborative team environment focused on professional growth.
- A dedicated consultant who will be finding you the perfect role and support you on your journey with us
- Free Safeguarding & Prevent Training and additional CPD courses
- A school committed to providing resources and tools to enhance teaching experiences.
- SEASONAL BONUS: Work with us before christmas and earn up to £200 bonus
- Referral schemes to earn more money for spreading the word
- Competitive salary based on experience.
How to Apply: If you're ready to inspire, educate, and make a positive impact, we'd love to hear from you! Please click apply now!
Join us in shaping the future of these incredible young minds and be part of a community that values innovation, passion, and the joy of learning.Smile Education is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.