£65 - 75 per day
Temporary | Part Time
We have a brilliant role for a Learning Support Assistant who has a true passion for supporting the learning of young people who are in need of additional support.
Starting in September, the incoming Learning Support Assistant will join a medium sized secondary school in Bradford with a team of teachers who are committed to the learning and development of its pupils. The students you will be supporting will have mild to moderate learning and behavioural difficulties including Autism, Dyslexia, ADHD.
The Learning Support Assistant role will involve:
• Working with students with additional support needs in small groups and on a 1:1, providing tailored learning support in accordance with the leaner’s education plans.
• Working alongside the school's SENDCO, pastoral team and teachers
• Motivating students and promoting a positive learning environment. Alongside this, you must have a flexible approach to learning in order to adapt to each pupils needs.
The Learning Support Assistant will have:
• Experience working with young people with learning needs and/or challenging behaviour in a similar role e.g. youth work, tutoring, social care, scouts/brownies etc.
• Enthusiasm and commitment to all tasks undertaken and a strong team player
• A desire to help young people reach their full potential in secondary education
To apply for the role of Learning Support Assistant at this modern and inclusive secondary school in Bradford BD3 please submit an updated CV below highlighting any relevant or transferrable experience.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.