Smile Education Recruitment
Temporary | Full Time
Smile Education are currently recruiting for KS1 and KS2 Teachers in Bromsgrove and surrounding areas.
Are you a teacher in primary education looking for a new role? Are you ready for a new challenge? We currently have a variety of KS1 and KS2 Teacher vacancies available, including full-time and flexible roles.
If you want to make a difference and have a passion for supporting children throughout the foundations of their education, we may have the perfect role waiting for you.
- Plan and deliver lessons
- Have excellent curriculum knowledge
- Manage and support Teaching Assistants in the classroom
- Effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
About the Roles:
- KS1 Teacher positions available
- KS2 Teacher positions available
- Potential for permanent positions
- Full and part time
- Immediate start dates available
- Flexible work patterns to suit you
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Able to adapt to new settings
- Recent experience delivering the current curriculum is preferred
- Willingness to travel within the North Gloucestershire area
- Dedicated to working with young children
Why choose Smile?
- We work with over 500 schools across the West Midlands
- Your dedicated Consultant James will be on hand to support you 24/7
- A straightforward and simple Registration process, 94% of our staff attest to this!
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- We are Apsco Compliant +
If you are interested in this role, simply click ‘apply’ and a member of the team will be in contact with you!
If you would like to find out more information about working with Smile Education, or for a confidential chat, please contact James today on 0121 289 6843 or email
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.