£120 - 170 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Position: Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
Teaching Personnel are currently looking for a fun and enthusiastic humanities teacher in the Swindon / Wiltshire area.
The successful applicant would be required to deliver engaging lessons to KS3 and KS4 pupils. They would be working with a variety of abilities and feel confident in adapting their teaching styles to suit the need of each class.
Job Specification and requirements:
- Excellent behaviour management
- Understands the importance of individual student development.
- Can deliver a range of engaging lessons to help encourage attainment
- Plan and deliver lessons for KS3 and KS4.
- The ability to build a rapport with the pupils
What Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- If you are successful in application, you will have access to your own Teaching Personnel online portal. This portal allows you to manage your bookings and your availability 24/7 from home.
- Your own specialist consultant that will work closely with you consistently finding you bookings that are right for you.
- Competitive weekly pay, paid directly through PAYE. (Based on qualifications, experience, and role requirements).
- Access to our very own Teacher Training CPD Academy.
- GBP50 bonus for every friend you refer to us.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.