£80 - £110 per day
Temporary | Full Time
A fantastic school in Walsall are currently searching for a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) on a long-term basis, available for immediate start. The role will be full-time covering classes across KS1. This role is open to ECTs who are keen to gain more experience.
The role will involve:
- Prepping classrooms for lessons, sourcing books and handouts.
- Planning and delivering learning and enrichment activities with support from teachers or independently.
- Working with focus groups of students who have differing needs than the rest of the class.
- Teaching the class unassisted if the class teacher is unwell or on leave and being confident to do so.
- Assessing students’ progress and discussing their development with teachers, parents, or carers.
About the School
- OFSTED rated ‘GOOD’
- They ‘Inspire to Aspire’ and work tirelessly to ensure every child has the best learning journey possible
- Staff are committed to the well-being and progress of the pupils
- Believes in creating independent learners who are equipped for this ever-changing world!
The school are looking for someone who:
• Holds a relevant UK Higher Level teaching assistant qualification.
• Knowledge of the UK Primary Curriculum.
• Able and willing to travel to the Walsall area.
• Exceptionally dedicated to supporting pupils achieve the very best through an all-inclusive curriculum
Why work with Smile Education?
- Payday every week turning Friday into Fri-yay!
- Consultant working for you to find you the best roles in schools local to you!
- Access to exclusive roles within our partnered schools!
- Tailored advice and feedback to enhance your professional development!
- Flexibility to ensure a fantastic work/life balance
If this sounds like the role for you, hit apply now or get in touch for more information!
It is the aim of Smile Education to ensure that no employee or job applicant receives less favourable facilities or treatment (either directly or indirectly) in recruitment or employment on grounds of age, disability, gender/gender reassignment, marriage / civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation (the protected characteristics). Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.