£60.00 - £80.00 Per Day
Temporary | Full Time
Protocol Education are seeking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Sheffield. This is a fulltime role, covering whole school PPA (EYFS KS2) which will commence in October 2020.
The desired Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) will be covering Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. The school would ideally like someone who has recently taught across Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2).
This is a Good school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. It is led by a caring management team with high aspirations for the school.
To be considered for the position of Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA), you will:
• Must have HLTA status or equivalent
• Have experience teaching primary education at Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Protocol Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
You will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.