The Education Specialists are a recruitment business working in partnership with a school in Oldham . This school has a Good Ofsted rating and is committed to providing high quality education with a focus on developing pupils to achieve their potential.
We are seeking a KS3 and KS4 English Teacher to begin a full time role from February 2020 until July 2020.
The ideal applicant will be required to demonstrate a hard - working ethic, and commit to adding value to the learning experiences of each pupil.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Planning and delivering of engaging lessons.
- Assessment of pupils.
- Report writing.
- Direction of teaching assistants/learning support.
- Attendance at parents evening and other meeting as required.
- Classroom/Behaviour management in line with school policies and procedures.
Information about the role:
- Candidates must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) / QTLS or equivalent and have experience teaching KS3 and KS4 in UK secondary schools.
- The school will consider applications from Newly Qualified Teachers.
- This role commences February 2020 until July 2020
- The salary for this role is pro rata based on the teacher pay scale grading from M1 £23,720.00 up to UPS 3 £39,406.00
- Successful candidates will be required to hold, or apply for, an enhanced DBS and be subject to safeguarding and vetting checks.
- Application is by CV and optional covering letter through clicking 'apply now'
Why choose TES and what are the benefits?
- At TES we understand and appreciate the contribution supply teachers make to education.
- We strive to ensure you feel valued as a member of our team.
- An opportunity to undertake Team Teach training.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Holiday pay scheme.
- On-going support and guidance throughout your education career.
- Permanent and temporary opportunities.
- A trained team of education consultants.
The Education Specialists are proud holders of the REC audited accreditation which means our recruitment practices are of the highest standard.