£125 - 175 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Do you want to work in an oversubscribed Secondary School which is described as excellent?
If so, “we are looking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic teacher to join our highly successful English department. This is an exciting opportunity for you to develop your teaching skills and work within an inspirational team. The department’s value-added ratings are significantly above the national average in all examinations. We ideally need a full time English Teacher who will teach KS3 and KS4 GCSE English.”
• You will be teaching English up to GCSE.
• This role is expected to last until at least July 2021, where there may be the opportunity for a permanent position.
• You will be joining a highly successful school with a national profile of excellence in teaching and learning, teacher training and student outcomes.
• You will be joining a department that has a very collaborative approach to lesson planning and resource sharing.
• You will be joining a department who aim to foster a love of reading and develop fundamental communication skills.
• We will provide you with exceptional training through our induction programme.
This coeducational secondary school located in Northamptonshire is a highly thought of school as well as a Teaching School.
English is a very popular subject across all year groups; therefore, the appointed teacher MUST be extremely creative and passionate about teaching their subject.
Are you the right person to join our team? If so, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please submit a copy of your CV or contact the Northants Secondary Branch for more information on 01604 376695.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.