£120 - £140 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Are you an Early Career Teacher open to long-term roles or looking to improve your experience in schools local to you?
Working on a supply basis allows you the freedom of an attractive work / life balance in addition to broadening your experience, particularly early on in your career. Supply allows you to try different year groups, experience new schemes of work and get a taste for different schools without the commitment of a long-term role.
Our schools are located in the South Birmingham and Solihull area. We pride ourselves on being education specialists and work incredibly closely with our schools to ensure we find you the best possible roles in school that fit your needs.
What your day will look like?
• Leading classes by delivering lessons, demonstrating tasks, assigning tasks, and encouraging discussions.
• Deliver phonics and interventions where necessary
• Prep and support the children’s development and learning ready for their SATS
• Supervising students while they complete tasks independently
• Setting homework or exercises for students to practice their skills after class
• Developing and marking examinations to measure students’ progress
• Assessing and reporting on students’ academic achievements and behaviour
What You Need To Apply
• Hold a relevant UK teaching qualification with QTS
• Knowledge of the UK Primary Curriculum
• Able and willing to travel to the Walsall area
• Evidence of working within schools through appropriate references
Why work with us?
• Dedicated consultant who works for you to find you the best roles that suit your needs
• Flexible work: how you want it, when you want it!
• Weekly pay every Fri-yay!
• Referral scheme: refer teachers or teaching assistants and get up to £200 when they work for us!
Please apply today!
Call me on 0121 716 9352 or email your CV to Tisha@smile-education.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.