£110 - 180 per day
Temporary | Part Time
Teachers Main Pay Range/Upper Pay Range
Dependent on experience and qualifications
Our client requires an experienced Business/Economics teacher to join their enthusiastic team who is able to contribute to raising standards in the classroom. The Business team have raised attainment year on year and are committed to changing the life chances of our students. The applicant must be comfortable travelling to Middlesbrough and can teach Economics to KS5 students.
We are looking for:
· A specialist committed to the progress of ALL students studying Economics
· Someone with enthusiasm, presence and authority who can deliver consistently good or better lessons
· A team member who will collaborate with colleagues to ensure the progress of students
We can offer you:
· The opportunity to work within a College
· A calm, positive and innovative learning environment
· Excellent facilities and resources for staff and students
· Excellent professional development opportunities
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV for consideration.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.