EAL TA - Pinner - September Start!
TILT is working with a Secondary School in Harrow who require an EAL TA to join their team as soon as possible. This is a full time position (that will be offered on a Long Term basis until the end of the academic year in the first instance.
As an EAL TA in Harrow, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting EAL students in class to engage with the lesson and assist them to understand the curriculum
- Planning and delivering small group or individual lessons to help boost English skills
- Working in a team with teachers and EAL specialist
To be successful in this EAL Teaching Assistant position in Harrow, you will:
- Be an English Graduate with a strong understanding of the English Language
- Speak at least one other language other than English
- It would be especially helpful if you spoke Romanian, Arabic
- Prior experience supporting children whose first language is other than English or teaching people of any age English would be beneficial but not essential.
This Secondary School is serviced by London Overground and local bus services