£325 - 370 per week
Newcastle upon Tyne
Permanent | Full Time
Teaching Personnel are currently looking to recruit a full time Teaching Assistant on behalf of one of our fantastic Special Educational Needs provisions in Newcastle, to commence is September 2020. If you are seeking future employment please apply NOW! We are currently holding online, VIRTUAL interviews to ensure all of our appropriate vetting checks can be complete in time for the schools reopening.
This fantastic provision is purpose built for children and young people with a variety of Special Educational Needs and Disabilites (SEND) including:
- Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC)
- Moderate Learning Difficulties
- Vulnerable children who have been through significant amounts of trauma
To be successful for this role we are looking for candidates from a variety of different backgrounds including:
- Health & Social Care
- Teaching Assistant Level 2 or 3
- Care Work backgrounds
- Youth Work backgrounds
- Any personal experience with special needs
Teaching Personnel can offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive pay rates of £325-£370 per week, however long term rates can be negotiated on your behalf
- Access to unique CPD opportunities
- Opportunity to complete a Team Teach qualification
- Your own dedicated consultant along with our on call service
Furthermore, you must have a Child Workforce Only DBS that is registered on the Update Service or be happy to apply for one through Teaching Personnel. If you are feeling uncertain about your future work or are seeking a change in career path please do not hesitate to get in touch today to find out more!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.