Head of Science - Perm role - Lovely department - Good OFSTED
One of Worcestershire's well known secondary schools is looking for an experienced Head of Science to start on a permanent basis from September. If you don't mind a challenge and you have what's needed to take the next step up in your career then you're in the right place...
What's great about this role is the fact that you can get your foot in the door of a school that rarely has openings. The majority of staff have been here for more than five years which is a great indicator for the friendly, buzzing environment you'll be stepping into. No one wants to leave! You'll be in a permanent role so you'll no longer have to worry about stability either.
You need to:
- Be a qualified Science Teacher with extensive experience of working as a classroom teacher
- Ideally have prior experience of working in a leadership role
- Have current DBS.
Please call Lilly Smith on 0207 9402100 or email email@example.com for some more information.
This sort of position won't be available for long so send your CV today to avoid disappointment.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service. With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Long-term or Permanent teaching roles across Worcestershire! NonStop Recruitment worcester £20000 - £55000 per annum
- Science Teacher - Kidderminster - September 2017 Monarch Education Kidderminster £120 - £140 per day + DOE
- Head of Science - Permanent starting in September - Good Ofsted NonStop Recruitment redditch £30000 - £540000 per annum